Thursday, April 21, 2011

Message from the Kitchen

Welcome to cooking with michèle ♥

I'll be your host for this adventure. I'm Michelle. I'm a third year, entering fourth year student studying Life Sciences at McMaster University. I'm 20 years old, and trying to balance my life... To be very honest, this probably won't help one bit :P ~

 
This is me!

I'm not actually blogging this from my kitchen.

I'm actually transferring this from my tumblr to blogger just because... well, tumblr is a bit annoying for these types of blogs. I'm being extremely lazy and using a template. Hopefully I can get around to writing up a code and designing a page during the summer, but right now... I just want to bask in my newfound freedom. As of 11:00 AM today, EXAMS SHALL HAUNT ME NO MORE. Yes, exciting, isn't it? I originally planned to celebrate with some de-stress baking and cooking, but there's no way. I'm way too tired and I still need to clean my room and pack. All in all, I'm so glad that such things are over and done with.

I'll periodically mix some of my old projects with new, since I'll probably have instances where I won't be able to cook/bake/make anything. Plus, it's way too much work to post everything up at the same time... I'll do it slowly. I shall be posting things and recipes and such that I've already made, and things I've yet to try, and places I've yet to go. So please keep reading and maybe you'll see something delicious? :)

l'amour toujours♥
michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment